Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Week 13: Audit Your Online Presence

Audit Your Online Presence

logo internet, chemiphase updated website goes live chemiphase ltd #26073

I have a very large online footprint. I use the internet almost every day at some point in time, I use it for things like school, and I use it for entertainment. I have a personal website that I use as my game design portfolio, it has all of the biggest and best accomplishments of my game design work, and I use this site to help get my works out there for internships and might be able to use it for job applications. 
 Valencia, Spain - March 05, 2017: Facebook logo sign on white background printed on paper. Facebook is a well-known social networking service.

I use Facebook, Instagram, and snap chat as my main social media outlets. I do not post on them for the most part, but when I do post anything, I post it mainly on Facebook as it is the one that I use the most. I use these social media outlets to stay connected with friends and family. I use Facebook to connect to some apps on my phone, mainly because it is the easiest way to make sure I have an account to save my information and save my data. 

People would be able to see that I do not post much to either of my social media accounts, they can also see my name, where I'm from, where I went to high school, how old I am, my photos, who I am friends with, and where I go to college. There is not really much that one could learn about me from looking at my social media accounts because I do not post that much on them. 

I have given my phone number and email to Facebook, Instagram, and snap chat because I use those to connect to my accounts and if I can not connect to them then I can have a verification code sent to my phone or email to recover and connect to my account. I also use my email for accounts like Amazon and other sites that require an account because it makes it easier to connect to those sites plus it is a requirement for making an account on almost every site.
connected sequence of paper dolls

I think that social media makes people anything but lonely, I think social media helps to make people feel more connected and social with other people across the world. Social media is a way to connect with friends from home when you are not able to be at home and hang out with them, this is a major way to stay connected. I also think that social media can keep people from being lonely because they can connect with other people and talk with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment